Australian government demands Omegle and other tech companies answer to child sexual exploitation material on their platforms
We know that internet companies could stop the dissemination of child sexual abuse materials, but refuse to. You can take action collectively, with other survivors, to hold accountable tech companies that actually make money off of every click, share, like, download, upload. To read about C.A Goldberg, PLLC’s practice representing victims of Child Sexual Abuse Material, click here.
- Does it make sense for me to sue?
- How our intake process works
- C. A .Goldberg, PLLC in Politico this week: A legal shield for social media is showing cracks
- C. A. GOLDBERG, PLLC and VOGT & LONG PC file product liability lawsuit against online platform Omegle for sex trafficking minor
- Sign up to our Newsletter
- Connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter, to stay up to date with important news and free resources.