Zaynah started at C.A. Goldberg, PLLC as a legal intern before officially joining our team in 2023 as Law Clerk. She is currently attending Brooklyn Law School and will be graduating in Spring 2024.
Zaynah conducts case evaluations for potential clients, researches and drafts legal memos and demands, and is a key member of the legal team in some of the firm’s most ambitious cases involving Section 230, privacy rights, sexual assault, and product liability against Big Tech.
At the firm, Zaynah has:
- Drafted a complaint for sexual assault victims against a serial predator for New York Supreme Court;
- Drafted memo in opposition for sexual assault case;
- Key player in the legal team involving pattern and practice of cellular service providers hacking and stealing nude photos from their customers; Doe v T-Mobile;
- Handled complex discovery matters in a 2001 Adult Survivors Act case against New York Attorney General;
- Perfected the final draft of a major Section 230 case; John Doe v Grindr;
- Finalized filings in product liability cases against Amazon relating to the online platform selling suicide kits to kids;
- Drafted demand letter for ASA victim.