Learn about C.A. Goldberg, PLLC’s latest Amazon sodium nitrite lawsuit here
If you or a loved one may be at risk of suicide, it’s very important to reach out to someone immediately. In the USA call 988 for 24/7, free, and confidential support. Help is available right now: find resources here, including an interactive tool to help you find the support that is right for you.
See below for filings related to C.A. Goldberg, PLLC’s latest case against Amazon regarding sales of Sodium Nitrite, Viglis et al. v. Amazon.com Inc.
Our firm has been litigating product liability cases against tech companies longer than any other law firm in this country. Read about our tech product liability practice here.
If you or your child has been harmed by a tech or social media company, contact us to learn about your options.
Read about Viglis et al. v. Amazon.com Inc. in Law 360: Amazon Can’t Nix Wash. Suit Over Teens’ Chemical Suicide, June 2023
“To dismiss plaintiffs’ well-pleaded, urgent and catastrophic claims would blaspheme the very purpose of the WPLA and signal to our community that Washington is a haven for corporate-assisted suicide.”
Read more about C.A. Goldberg, PLLC Amazon Sodium Nitrite Suicide Kit Lawsuits in the media:
- Amazon Must Face Suit Over Chemical Used In Suicides – Law360, January 2023
- Amazon Loses Bid to End Lawsuit Over Orders Tied to Suicides – Bloomberg Law, January 2023
- A Parents’ Lawsuit Accuses Amazon Of Selling Suicide Kits To Teenagers – NPR, October 2022
- Grieving parents sue Amazon for allegedly selling ‘suicide kits’ to teenagers: Lawsuit accuses Amazon of ‘knowingly assisting’ in the teens’ deaths – Fox Business, October 2022
- Suicides Spur Suits on Amazon Sales of Legal-But-Lethal Compound – Bloomberg, November 2022
If you or a loved one may be at risk of suicide, call 988 for 24/7, free, and confidential support. Help is available right now: find resources here, including an interactive tool to help you find the support that is right for you. If you are in immediate danger or think someone is at risk of harm, contact your local emergency services.