Our firm by the numbers:
Revenge porn videos and pics removed from the Internet
Harassing email and social media profiles de-anonymized
Orders of Protection obtained by our lawyers
School sexual violence cases opened
YOU ARE NOT CRAZY.
The situation is.
LET'S GET NORMAL BACK.
Work with an experienced ally.
SO, WHAT'S YOUR SITUATION?
We know what to do.
- I’ve been sexually assaulted
- My child is a victim
- Somebody filmed me without my permission
- I’m a high profile person under attack
- I'm a professional person and somebody is attacking my reputation/job
- My naked pictures are online
- Somebody is threatening to distribute naked pictures of me
- My search engine results are trashed
- I was sexually assaulted
- I’m being harassed online
- I don’t know if what happened to me was a crime
- I need a restraining order
- I was attacked at school
- I’m scared
- I need a lawyer ASAP
- I don’t even know
WE STOP THE CRAZY.
You have legal options.
Focusing on your priorities, we develop long-term and short-term legal strategies that may include the following:
Lawsuits for money damages
De-anonymize harassers and trolls on the Internet
Orders of protection
Cyber-intelligence reports on anybody
Content removal from social media and search engines
All matters related to revenge porn and nonconsensual sex tapes
Advocacy with law enforcement
Search engine suppression
Cease and desist letters to bad actors
DMCA Takedown letters and copyright of intimate images
School disciplinary proceedings (e.g. campus rape)
Title IX complaints and lawsuits
PRIVACY IS NOT DEAD.
Our private practice is a privacy practice.
“After ‘Facebook Killing,’ Social Media Confronts Its Dark Side”, (Christian Science Monitor – April 20, 2017)
“Power Couples”, (JWA – April 19, 2017)
” N.Y. Actor Sues Grindr After 1,100 Men Seek Him Out…” (Toronto Sun – April 16, 2017)
“Man Suing Grindr Alleges That 1,100 Men Have Shown up to Home…” (NY Daily News – April 16, 2017)
TAKE BACK THE CONTROL!
INQUIRIES? CALL 646.666.8908